Our Chargemaster division consists of specialized experts who only work on Chargemaster projects.
Chargemaster services have always been a primary service for PPS and we have provided more than 4,000 Chargemaster Reviews over the past 25 years.
A compliant Chargemaster and improved cash flow can be achieved in just six weeks.
Our teams all have a clinical background (MT, RN) and are all Certified Professional Coders (CPC). Each member of our Chargemaster team has conducted hundreds of Chargemaster reviews.
Our Chargemaster review process is a manual one with assistance by in-house database software. We do this because it is the best way we have found to provide you with the accuracy required to give you the security you need to know that your CDM is both compliant and accurate with charge capture. In addition to reviewing the Chargemaster, our consultants provide education to your Department Managers during our interview process ensuring that they will be able to work efficiently with the Chargemaster after the review is completed. After the reports are delivered, we offer unlimited answers to questions for an unlimited period of time to assist you with the implementation of our recommendations. We will also continue to review the Chargemaster after recommendations are applied to the Chargemaster to ensure correct implementation.
- Speed and accuracy –a compliant, accurate Chargemaster within six weeks
- Line-by-line compliance-oriented approach
- The minimum ROI for our Chargemaster projects has been at least 300% Comprehensive or single department
- Education – tailored on-site education based on trends revealed in the Chargemaster review
- We have provided these reviews for Critical Access Hospitals, stand-alone facilities, Urban Teaching hospitals and many hospital systems throughout the country.
- Policy Directives – PPS works with your leadership to ensure that all aspects of your policies are reflected in your Chargemaster
Additional benefits through our full range of Chargemaster services includes Maintenance, Standardization, Implementation, Strategic Pricing and Charge Comparison.